»

Monday, April 28, 2014

Synchronicity

I was watching tv and randomly surfing the channels before
switching off. Turned to CNN in perfect timing as they tuned
in to the start of Najib and Obama's Speech live - listened and
as the fairly lengthy speech and questions ended and they both 
said thank you the transmission went off due to the start of 
heavy rain here. Hmm ... I did not plan to listen nor was I
interested to but I suppose the Universe intended for me to listen
... it was informative. Najib floundered on the pronunciation of
the word proliferation - he tried a number of times and gave up ...
Obama was quick to pipe in with some consolatory words and
Obama himself tarried, stammered and hee hawed as he tried to
answer questions by western journalists on the Ukraine-Russian
situation and sanctions. Yes the local media asked simplistic naive
questions while the western media were fearless and asked all the
blunt but pertinent questions. Must say I did gain an understanding
of the current status  with the TPPA (Trans Atlantic Partnership
Agreement). There are on-going protests by groups here and this
discontent was noted by Obama. Ongoing issue....

So again I have to work at my intuition .... as today I felt led to
watch this...


0 comments: