»

Friday, June 6, 2014

Ponderings ...


I am the Path. It seems at times that I have 
gone off the path by withdrawing from some 
one teaching I have been passionate about 
and feel disillusioned. But the fact and the 
truth of the matter is who I am is my Path, 
however I choose to live my truth. I may 
withdraw, start anew, change course, change 
my belief system. 

I am the same person on the selfsame journey - it is all part/path 
of my following my bliss. I can't go wrong. Life can never go wrong. 
Good and not so good are but value judgements of the personality; 
it all is grist for the soul. At some point single pointed effort is 
needed for a breakthrough. When I choose to do this nothing will
stand in my way. Until then I do the best by virtue of my karma
and my dharma in life. All is well. There are active periods and 
there are rest periods. I am in a rest period. Let me handle this
graciously with understanding at the personality level and be a
little kinder to self and others.







0 comments: