»

Thursday, March 12, 2015

From a Avalon Forum post ....


Fr: Snowflower:When SHTF isn't a huge catastrophe the whole world feels all at once. It is a hundred thousand billion little things happening to humans all over the planet. Like a slow tide creeping onto the beach that just keeps coming. Eventually it swallows the world. Without being recognized as a threat until it's too late.

Fr: a fellow well wisher: RunningDear.
Dear White Buffalo Calf Woman,
Woman of knowledge, versatility, generosity and soul.
I send great blessing and healing to you. 

May the wind always be on your back and the sun upon your face
and may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.”





Fr: Innocent Warrior:



I've thought this myself, Sunflower. My life is falling apart, it will if I let it, so I have to make my life about something else to save it. The energy is wild at the moment, a lot of things coming to a head, it seems. I've just spent the last few days walking through hell, I'm still numb, still trying to get off my knees, to get out. It pushes us to be the only part of us that can't be touched, the consciousness, the I am. This isn't fun and it's harder than I ever imagined but we're here and I refuse to give up. Uncanny, what you said, about not recognising the threat until it's too late. I have spent the last few days looking at my life, where I am, this world, and I think to myself, wow, how did I walk into the belly of the beast without realising I was doing it? You are not alone, just know that. Never forget, nobody can touch the real us...ever.


Fr Sandy: Hang in Ladies of Strength.........you are on your way with accepting the state of paralysis. You are quietly building strength for the next step.

Something will be coming to move you and when it does we won't see you for dust.............and I will eat my words if this is not your history.

You both have too much on the ball to stay stuck for long so be where you are and get ready as the energy of change is coming and I place my bet on you both being CHANGE MASTERS!!


0 comments: