»

Friday, July 17, 2015

Allowing Consciousness to solve problems...

 From Steve Lord

If you are going to try this method be sure to read this entire post first...

With some of these diseases, I was on my way to death or loss of body part without treatment and maybe even with it, since Listeria and staph both have defenses against the immunity or hide from it. ... Listeria infection I couldnt control, staph infection impossible to control with anything, skin and throat, benign tumor blocking my throat almost totally and growing fast, progressively enlarging prostate, increasing mercury poisoning, probably torn retina, progressive loss of circulation in hands and feet-a side effect from a Mexican pharmaceutical, getting steadily worse with age until it started causing infection, progressive arthritis in sacro part of the back , chronic rosacea, , an injured stomach chronically from drinking lemon juice and taking caffeine pills, a tumor on my arm that had grown progressively for six months, pinched nerve arm (the pinched nerve being chronic and leading to arm atrophy. and others. . All of these reversed in from 2 seconds in some cases or to me noticing reversal or cessation within the same day, except the tumor one arm that took 3 days to begin to change color and reduce, none of them ever getting any worse again even years later even with further aging, as if the aging process is frozen in that site, some cured, some partly, some only slightly, reversed, the one taking the longest to get the full effect was the listeria and the arm tumor five days to cure them the listeria was half cured in five minutes after 3 weeks of hell before I did this method.

But to get this method to work, it is necessary to at least temporarily intend to give up any other method of healing or treating the illness or injury. If you exercise to treat it, then if you continue to exercise it would have to be for another reason, , that you would be exercising even if you didnt have Parkinsons. Forego your daily pill for the time being, to see what happens by the next day but dont think to yourself you are only going to try it for a day, keep it open ended, and if it doesnt work then you can start treating again.

Then say the following exact words.

"I will hereby for the time being cease doing anything to cure or treat my (problem or disease) except to turn the problem over to my inner consciousness to cure"

I have enormous experience doing these verbal intend messages to my inner self and at least in my case it can negate the intention if I allow too much of a pause between words or if I get one word wrong that changes the meaning but it works just as well and is foolproof for me to rather than say those words, write out the exact words, then draw a line around the sentence, then pull my finger across the words to show my intent that I mean the whole sentence and at the same time say "This.", meaning the words in the sentence. Dont say anything even in your mind for five seconds before and after doing that or they may merge with your sentence. That gets it done for me. I have a lot of innate ability in achieving via sending messages like this to my inner consciousness, so I cannot say this will work for another person, but if it can be done safely, I see no reason not to try it for the time being and see what happens knowing the longest I ever saw it take to begin some noticeable healing action was for the tumor on my skin, three days, the rest I saw the permanent reversal within the same day. . At first it worked only for major chronic progressive problems but now it is working so far for even acute minor problems.

Posted 10th June 2015

0 comments: