»

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

End year ponderings



10.40  pm  31 . 12 . 2013

We stand on the brink of a new year - 2014.
Much is predicted to happen this year.
So too was said about 2012 and 2013.....
So  let go of fear and stay centred
AT ALL TIMES


       ******
Rochelle's message was:
Keep centred whatever 2014 brings. We are not dependant
on appearances, fear not, be joyful, retain a light touch in
all your doings. Blessings.
        ******

I face my fears in their many forms knowing
I AM NOT THIS.
Yet the body goes through and I have to go through with it
even with the knowledge that I am not any of it.
So be it.

I wish the world well. I wish Humanity well.
To those awake and to those asleep.
Whichever path we take I wish all well.

May the Forces of Light triumph and liberate the planet
from the grip of the dark. 

Let us work in bringing Light to enlighten not only ourselves but
also the planet and all the kingdoms on Earth. 

In love, light, joy and purpose ......
        Goodbye 2013, 
         Hello and Welcome 2014  
                                  with all that you have in store for us.





0 comments: