»

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Separateness is the cause of all evil and the cause of all 
other evils in the world. So I remove separateness from
my life. I choose to see all as One. 

The difficulties on the spiritual path has been from what
I perceived as separateness in the group. And I needed to
sort these things out in me too.

I need to follow my own truth and work at this in my own
life. Blindly following others seems ok so long as everything
they teach is perfect and pure. The moment there is even a 
mustard seed sized doubt it grows and grows till it blasts 
the house of sticks down.

Now I am not quite ready to build another house. For all
is confusion in a sense. Is there really a need to build houses?

When all is being questioned the building materials are 
not there yet. So let chaos reign for now. It is ok.

0 comments: