»

Saturday, December 28, 2013

What 2013 meant for me ...



What does 2013 mean for me? 

A getting back to hauling my own cross
A letting go that Power Beings are going to enlighten 
 my life because I am somehow more worthy?
That I am a chosen one? and therefore above it all?
To get through I have to go through...
I rise to the occasion no matter what the Universe
 dishes up in the moment.
My own disillusionment, irritations, dis-ease sits on
 the back burner almost forgotten when there are needs
 to be met and service is called for...
LIfe happens all the time; am I present?
Self forgetfulness does not mean SELF forgetfulness.
I am free of other people's impositions 
I am the Artist of my Life.

I am aware of old age irritabilities...
 age related issues, problems, helplessness even b4 it 
 happens. Acutely sensitive to this in others' experiences.
I c the need for greater focus on self care, not obsession!
I c the need for greater conscious living on the physical plane!
I c the need to be there for others and others being there for me.
I c the need to be mentally alert and emotionally stable so
 that the physical can be smooth.
I c the wisdom of pondering on my own quote of:
 How you live the first two thirds of your life will determine 
 the quality of the last one third of your life.
How have I lived my life? Am I ready for my last one third?
Work on it. Life is ongoing and we can change and shift things
 around to make it fit our Soul Paradigm .... 

2013 has been an illuminating year. I have learnt much :-
-taking responsibility for my life and meeting life head on
 no more running to gurus, books, esoteric schools, psychics.
-taking responsibility for my thoughts and seeing how the mind
 takes on a life of its own and the need for mental boundaries.
-following my inner guide and this way there is no blame game.
-shifting attention to health, wealth, wisdom- reaping life.
-allowing others, letting go, moving from Administrator to Advisor.

Now I focus on embracing my golden years wisely, graciously and meaningfully.





0 comments: