»

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Feeling full, bloated, undigested, not hungry but eating for the sake of and desire of eating and continuing to do so even as a certain breathlessness is beginning to set in - what does this tell? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Ironically, so too I ingest information daily from the internet, true
or false, to just pass the time in unconscious floating through these days of boredom, void of
meaning and purpose.... disillusioned too .... uninterested in applying self to some purpose....

in the midst of mania, we can take refuge in daily self-care, like taking time to digest all that’s absorbed.
“It’s crazy-making to take in life’s data and impressions, and continue to balloon up with it inside as random and meaningless.  Sagittarius wants to know, ‘What’s the point?’ ~Molly Hall~
It seems one has to sit back and observe... enough of information... just digest what has been acquired as one lives life. No need for purpose, reason, meaning. All is contained in one's life. So just live life to the best of one's ability and these questions take care of themselves. All the esoteric information I know has not made a dent in my Self-Knowledge nor am I any more "spiritual" and "somewhere else" - I'm still HERE, still plodding, still doing the same things, still held by law to this life, still not "enlightened" - "liberated" - "spiritualized" - "any different" than I was, say, 10 years ago? 20 years ago? or for that matter 30 years ago. I know much yet know nothing. I stand in my own shoes, leave my carbon footprint wherever I tread, try to suss out information here and there but am nowhere special. The knowledge I have gained may make me feel a head taller than the man in the street. It is said that knowledge is the key to control and power in this world. When you know things others can't jerk you around. Otherwise we are all on the same chequer board playing the same game un-consiously. So we are all blindfolded, do not know why we are here, have no power to get out of here, have no say in what happens to us. The spiritual path is supposed to be our way out but then that is another story...
 

0 comments: